using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Requirements: 500 | .doc file
Deadline: 18//2/2023 at 23.59 pm
For Instructors Use only
The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented; marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
Late submission will NOT be accepted.
Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Assignment Question(s): (15.0 Marks) Each Questions Carries 5 Marks)
A Zakat giver has an agricultural production at a market value of SAR 300,000. The zakat giver has no accounting books to count the actual production expenses. Assume the zakat receptacle reached the Nisab.
What is the zakat due in case of watering without cost?
What is the zakat due in case of watering with cost?
A Zakat giver has a commercial building that generated an annual income of SAR 200,000 and incurred actual expenses of SAR 50,000. The book value of the building is SAR 75,000 while its market value is SAR 150,000.
Required: What is the zakat due?
A Single Taxpayer In US Has The Following Information:
Required: Compute The Tax Due Assuming the Tax Rate Is 20%.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25