Allocate at least 3 hours in the field to support the field experience.
A constructive learning environment consists of collaboration between educators and students. Educators need to include the students in the learning process, articulate the learning objectives, and set learning goals that are appropriate for a variety of learners.
Review the data received from the pre-assessment implemented in “Clinical Field Experience C.” This data will determine where learning gaps might be and how individual students are demonstrating their knowledge. Use the “Intervention and Goal Setting Template” to complete this assignment. Using the same standard selected for the pre-assessment, create one intervention activity that can be implemented with the three students you assessed. This activity must include instruction and a post-assessment, and be differentiated to meet all learning needs of the students.
Implement the activity and a post-assessment to complete the assessment cycle.
Review the data and provide feedback individually with each of the three students. Your feedback must be a description of 50-100 words per student.
During the feedback, set 2-3 appropriate goals with each student that challenges them to grow in an area that is specific to their needs.
Use any remaining field experience hours to assist the teacher in providing instruction and support to the class.
In no more than 250 words, reflect on your feedback session with each student. Discuss how you modified your conversation based on student response to make it meaningful and appropriate for each student. Remember to be cautious to protect confidentiality of the student.
Support your intervention activities and goals with 2-3 scholarly resources.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25