An oral presentation is one of the most essential skills in business communication. Students will develop a three- to four-minute scripted training presentation that focuses on the foundations of business communication. The purpose of this presentation is to provide an audience with an overview of business communication. Visual aids such as images, clip art, transitions, and animations must be appropriately applied. Students must follow the guidelines for developing visual support provided in the textbook.
Each presentation should include:
Applied proper transitions, animations, themes, layouts, and/or multimedia. Background complemented text and graphics. The presentation was consistent and appropriate for the topic. Font choice and format were carefully planned to enhance readability.
Provided clear purposes of the training presentation. The information was well organized. Slides and items of information were relevant and sequential. The training presentation was about 3 to 4 minutes with excellent training content focusing on the foundations of business communication.
Demonstrated strong enthusiasm about the topic during the entire presentation. Significantly increased audience understanding and knowledge of the topic; convinced the audience to recognize the validity and importance of the subject. Added voice narration in every slide. The narration presented concepts and thoughts beyond text on the screen. The voice was clear and in excellent quality.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25