After many years of research, Dr. Nypaver came up with a treatment for eating disorders. She tried this treatment out on some of her patients that had been diagnosed with an eating disorder. The treatment seemed to be successful with those patients. She continued to use this treatment with her patients with great success. The treatment consisted of Dr. Nypaver modifying and monitoring what patients ate at an eating disorders treatment center. She was so enthusiastic about the treatment that she decided to market it so other therapists could use it also with their patients. For $50 (next to nothing compared to the cost of other techniques in therapy), she sent the inquiring therapist a script of everything she said and did to the patient during the treatment. A lot of therapists purchased the treatment, because they were very impressed with the success rate that Dr. Nypaver reported. However, after many months she started to receive emails and phone calls from pother therapists accusing her falsifying data because the treatment was not at all successful with their patients.
Why do you think Dr. Nypaver had so much success with the treatment of her patients, yet other therapists did not? How would reliability analysis have helped this problem?
For the sake of ethics alone should Dr. Nypaver have conducted reliability analyses before marketing the treatment?
Dr. Nypaver never gave out any false information regarding the treatment or her development of the treatment should she then be obligated to give a refund to those therapists who are saying that the treatment did not work for them? Why or why not?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25