Exercise 2.3 – ICD-10-CM Tabular List of Diseases and Injuries Instructions: Complete each statement. 1. The ICD-10-CM List of Diseases and Injuries arranges codes and descriptions in alphanumerical order, and it contains 22 chapters. 2. The first character of an ICD-10-CM code is always a 3. ICD-10-CM code 110 is an example of a three-character code, which is defined as having no further subdivisions and is a valid code. 4. ICD-10-CM subcategory codes require additional characters and are considered (or incomplete) when fourth, fifth, sixth, and/or seventh characters) are absent from reported codes. 5. Letter X in the fifth and sixth character positions are entered as in code 040. 1XXO to allow for future code expansion
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25