chemistry test / quiz prep
Requirements: 1 page
CHEM402 Spring 2023 Exam 1 DUE 2/13/2023 Answers to the following problems must be emailed to me or uploaded to Blackboard before 6:00 pm. The exam is open book, notes, internet, etc. However, you may NOT work with any other person or Online tutoring/ help service. 1. Briefly explain how the model systems of translational, vibrational, and rotational motion are used to represent the motions of a molecule. What does each type of motion depend on? 10 pts 2. What is the meaning and effects of superposition? 10 pts 3. Consider the wavefunction Î¨(x)=cos @ 6 « 7 A. (a) Normalize the wavefunction (b) find the momentum expectation value. (c) If the uncertainty in momentum is 0.012%, what is the uncertainty in position? 40 pts 4. Consider vibrational motion Determine the force constants when an electron moving in harmonic motion is excited from the n = 2 state to n = 4 when 520 nm light is absorbed. 20 pts 5. Consider rotational motion Apply the model of 2D rotational motion to the compound 14-Annulene. (a) Calculate the energy of an electron in the ml = 2 state and the ml = 3 state. (b) What wavelength of light would cause this transition? 20 pts Compound Compound Radius (pm) 14-Annulene 398
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25