What is the role of the federal government in real estate finance? For instance, the federal government’s policies have direct impacts of the real estate market, and how real estate is bought and sold and financed through the following laws, rules and regulations:
The Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997 (making many gains from sales of personal residences tax free);
The Mortgage Debt Relief Act of 2007 (providing tax relief to people how have lost residences to foreclosures);
The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (providing federal funds for at-risk homeowners);
he Truth-in-Lending Act (requiring lenders to reveal total loan costs to consumers taking out loans);;
The Equal Credit Opportunity Act (preventing lenders from discriminating against loan applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or dependency on public assistance); and
The Community Reinvestment Act (requiring lenders to meet the deposit and credit needs of their local communities).
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25