Let’s say you have 1 beet. And cut it in 5 uniform cylinders of beet using a cork borer with a 3mm inside diameter. Line up the pieces, cut off ends and make another cut to obtain 15 mm long pieces (I.e. all pieces must be the same size). If a cylinder is long enough you may cut two sections from one cylinder.
Rinse each piece for 2 min in a large beaker of tap water to remove excess red dye that leaked during the cutting procedure. And then obtain the frozen beet section and place in your first test tube. Place one of your 5 cylindrical pieces into each of the remaining test tubes. And place the test tubes into various conditions as follows:
#1: -20 C ( frozen)
#2: on ice (4 C) for 15 min
3: 25 C for 15 min ( room temperature)
4: 37 C for 15
5: 55 C for 15 min
6: 80 C for 15 min
1. For the temperature experiment, what temperature damaged the membranes most? The least? Why did this occur for each?
2. How does this data relate to humans?
3. Temperature experiment:
a.What is your experimental question?
b. What was your control?
c. What is your independent variable?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25