. Orthostatic hypotension is defined as the failure to maintain a fairly constant blood pressure during posture changes. Normally, the change in blood flow based on different positions is relayed to areas of the brain so that modifications to the structures can be made. In orthostatic hypotension, the relay of postural information isn’t working correctly. Based on the components of the reflex arc as described on page 519 in your text, list the specific components of the baroreceptor reflex that relays blood flow and pressures so that modifications to circulation can be made if necessary: Receptor Afferent pathway Integration center Efferent pathway Effector organ(s)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25