biomedical engineering discussion question
Question 1) Consider the general-purpose processor used in the lab as well as the 16-bit assembler instruction set described in the Opcodes table. Consider that there is a peripheral connected to port P1 where a byte arrives, of which only the 0th bit is significant. Create a program that writes the contents of register R0 at address 0x01 in RAM memory. Register R0 must be incremented while Bit order 0 of the byte arriving at port P1 is 0. The value of R0 must initially be set to zero. Consider that the values read in P1 correspond to zero for some time and that after this time the value of the zero order bit of port P1 is set to 1 by a peripheral to the processor.
Question 2) Design a multifunction sequential circuit that implements an Instruction Register (IR) for a general purpose processor with an 8×16 ROM.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25