37. A male is diagnosed with herpes simplex virus infection contracted through vaginal contact during delivery. Intravenous acyclovir is adminstered. What is the likely basis for selective antiviral action of this drug?
(A) Active transport into virally infected cells through a viral protein channel in the cell membrane
(B) Facile incorporation of acyclovir 3”5-diester into viral DNA
(C) Preferential affinity of acyclovir-triphosphate for viral DNA polymerase
(D) Rapid dephosphorylation of acyclovir-triphosphate in host cells
(E) Selective inhibition of viral thymidine kinase
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25