1:Decide upon a guiding philosophy for your program. You can choose any model(s) from the following list( found in the lifespan development text for psychology) 1: Vygotsky (apprentices/scaffolding), 2: Sternberg( successful intelligence),3: Piaget. use the textbook as a starting point and then find three other sources on this model/theory. after all the research summarize the school’s guide philosophy in 100 – 150 words on the first slide after the title slide. What study will guide the teacher? What will students take away from the program? How is the program different from traditional school? remember to cite well and give credit for direct quotes and paraphrased material. Q2: next, get into specifics. How does this philosophy translate into your day-to-day program? Address the following specific areas: A: What is the name of your school? What is the significance of this name and how does it reflect your philosophy? B: What is the physical layout of your school? in other words, what will the school look like? E.g ., the number of rooms, what learning and play material will be present? explain those choices to reflect your chosen philosophy. C: What will a typical day look like in your preschool? Like schedule/agenda? How does this typical school day reflect your chosen philosophy? D: Design an activity that a preschool teacher might have in their classroom.make sure this activity is within the framework of your school philosophy. compare this activity to that of a “traditional” preschool activity -how are the two tasks different? What are the benefit of the “alternative” preschool activity?
Requirements: About: 10 -12 slides
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25