Please help me in the below case study my lovely teachers.
Beansie’s Bus was one of three big responsibilities on Jay’s plate. In addition to being the owner and operator of the popular fast food truck, he was also a part-time MBA student and a husband. Jay’s customer base was aging, and his biggest concern was to create appeal among the younger audience. The operation was seasonal, and Jay had a favorite daily parking spot in the downtown area. His truck was a retrofitted yellow school bus and frequented the downtown area where there were playgrounds for children, a band shell for musical performances, and scenic mountain views across the lake. In his advertising, Jay took pride that Beanie’s remained the same even as the world around it changed. Jay offered a variety of foods ranging from $2.50 for a hamburger all the way up to $15 for dinner. He accepted various forms of payment: cash, credit, and debit cards. There was some competition in the form of established food locations and other food trucks. To compete, Jay has built an online presence. The market was very favorable to fast food trucks across the country. Food truck growth had been impressive. Part of the success of food trucks was the relatively low comparable starting cost to get into the business. A new truck costs from $40,000-$75,000. Against this background of rapid growth and acceptance of food trucks, Jay’s challenge was to appeal to the younger audience while retaining and not alienating his established older base.
1 A critical responsibility of decision-makers is to balance the present and the future. What does that challenge look like for Jay, as he seeks to apply the MBA skills that he is learning?
2. What do you believe are the three biggest issues that Jay faces today?
3.? What advice would you give Jay about loyalty, or lack thereof, to his established base in terms of the challenges that are now before him?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25