My toxin is VX nerve gas. I need to understand the questions below about VX nerve gas. I need to investigate how the compound affects living systems. Toxicants are chemicals that can damage living things. The term “toxin” is reserved for those toxicants that are made by organisms. Toxicants come in a very side variety of forms, but many are small molecules or proteins.
My TOXIN is VX nerve gas
What type of molecule is your toxicant? Is it a small molecule, protein, or something else?
Is your toxicant made by an organism, or is it only synthesized by humans in the laboratory? If it is made by an organism, what type of organism?
How does your toxicant affect living things? What is its mechanism of action? Avoid any jargon that you do not understand in your answer. Can you use the concepts we have covered so far on cells and their function to explain the action of this toxicant?
What sources of information did you use for this assignment?
I can use any resource just need the citied works after, so I know where to read it myself I want to understand this. SO, if you could help me understand by breaking it down and a step-by-step explanation would be great. I need to understand toxins. Thank you
Textbook is concepts of biology
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25