Please read the next 2 articles closely, and answer the following questions for each article.
Article 1: https://www.jstor.org/stable/pdf/44685268.pdf?refreqid=excelsior%3A807549b1c80a0186b6f013cf21bad6de&ab_segments=0%2FSYC-6744_basic_search%2Fcontrol&origin=&initiator=
Article 2: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-25016-4
How can you tell this is a primary article?
What is the motivation for the study – what is the broad problem in the field that the study helps to address?
What is the specific hypothesis being tested?
What is the experimental approach to testing the hypothesis? What was measured?
What were the important quantitative results?
Explain whether the results support or contradict the hypothesis.
What do the results mean in terms of the broader issues that motivated the study?
Provide the full reference to this article using this format: Author 1 Last Name, First name initials; Author 2 Last Name, First name initials, (Year of publication). Article title. Journal name in italics Volume#(Issue#): start_page:end_page.
Shendelman S, Jonason A, Martinat C, Leete T and Abeliovich A (2004). A redox-dependent molecular chaperone that inhibits alpha-synuclein aggregate formation. Plos Biology 2(11): 1764-1773.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25