a. What are recessive and dominant traits? Clearly define both.
b. Describe one recessive or one dominant human trait that you, your biological parents, grandparents, and/or kids have. If you are adopted and don’t have children, you can use other people you know as examples or you can be creative and imagine a trait of yours that your birth parents or offspring might share. Note that most phenotypic traits are polygenic – or controlled by more than one gene – but for the purposes of this discussion, we will ignore that fact. I’m more interested in you demonstrating an understanding of phenotype, genotype, and the ability to apply a Punnet Square.
c. What is your phenotype for this trait?
d. What is your possible genotype for this trait? If there is more than one possible genotype that would result in your phenotype, be sure to mention both!
e. Show how you came to the above conclusions using a Punnett Square. You can copy the table below, or use the “Insert table” button in the text editor. Be sure to use only ONE trait; you don’t need to multiple traits PS here. Also, be sure to tell us what your 2 alleles (the capital letter and small letter you use) stand for phenotypically, so we can follow your PS
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25