Part I. Classify each of the following in nominal scale (A), ordinal
(B), intervals (C) and ratios (D).
1) The height of hospitalized children.
2) The classification of measuring equipment.
(excellent, fair, bad)
3) The favorite color of my students.
4) The intelligence quotient of the students in this class.
5). Religion of the professors of this university
Part II. Study the situation provided and classify the type of sampling as:
1. The municipal government of San Juan is interested in knowing if the owners of homes in Cupey agree to the construction of an emergency room in that community.
2. From the list obtained in the Census, he randomly selects a name and from
that selects every 11 names to be surveyed.
3. The researcher applies at the Census offices. the list of all homeowners
in Cupey, place their names in a tombola and draw 150 names from it to
4. The researcher conducts a survey with all the owners of Jardines de Cupey and
Cupey Gardens (two of the developments in Cupey).
5. From the list obtained in the Census, he classifies the Cupey area by neighborhoods, urbanizations, residential areas, etc. and randomly select the
corresponding number of homeowners of each of these.
6. The investigator goes to any public place in Cupey and asks any
person who passes by his side.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25