finance discussion question
Please do your best and no copy paste and follow the instructions
Requirements: All the information is in the file
Financial and Managerial Accounting (ACT501)
Case No.3: H&Y Drug Corporation manufactures most of its three pharmaceutical products in India. Inventory balances for March and April follow. (10 Marks)
During April, purchases of direct materials, which include natural materials, basic organic compounds, catalysts, and suspension agents, totaled $ 612,600 . Direct labor costs were $160,000 , and actual overhead costs were $ 303,500 . Sales of the companys three products for April totaled $2,188,400 . General and administrative expenses were $362,000.
Prepare a statement of cost of goods manufactured and an income statement through operating income for the month ended April 30.
Why is it that the total manufacturing costs do not equal the cost of goods manufactured?
What additional information would you need to determine the profitability of each of the three product lines?
CONCEPT Indicate whether each of the following is a product cost or a period cost:
Import duties for indirect materials
Shipping expenses to deliver manufactured products to the United States
Rent for manufacturing facilities in India
Salary of the American manager working at the Indian manufacturing facilities
Training costs for an Indian accountant
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25