1. What background research did the authors do? What were they interested in before doing their research? (The subject the authors are interested in that made them come up with a question that lead to a hypothesis.
2. What question(s) did the authors come up with? How did this question become their hypothesis? What more specific problem or question in their background research led them to develop a hypothesis: the question or theory that can be used to build an experiment)
3. Out of all their questions what did the authors decide to look at? Based on their hypothesis, how did they decide to set up their experiment? (This would be what the authors decided to compare in order to show what they hypothesize, aka want to prove.)
4. What did they test and what did they find? (This is where you look at their data or discussion of the data and see what information they got from it. Did their data support or not support their hypothesis?)
5. Based on what they found, what conclusions did the authors come up with? Did they prove their hypothesis? (After going over their data, what did the authors conclude about their experiment. Did they get the results they expected, did they learn something new, or did they find they need to re-do their entire experiment?)
6. (This question is worth 10 out of the 25 total for the assignment) What questions do you have about what the scientists did in their experiment? What did you learn about this topic? Is this something you feel you’d want to learn more about and why, or why not? How does it relate to anything you’ve learned in class so far? (A great response here would take up nearly half a page)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25