using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Organizational Behaviour (MGT 301)
Due Date: 18/02/2023 @ 23:59
For Instructors Use only
General Instructions PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented; marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
Late submission will NOT be accepted.
Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Colquitt, J. A., LePine, J. A., & Wesson, M. J. (2021). Organizational behaviour: Improving performance and commitment in the workplace (7th ed). Burr Ridge, IL: McGraw-Hill Irwin.
Case Study: –
Case: U.S. MARINE CORPS
Please read the case U.S. MARINE CORPS from Chapter 10 Ability Page: – 326 given in your textbook Organizational behaviour: Improving performance and commitment in the workplace (7th ed). by Colquitt, J. A., LePine, J. A., & Wesson, M. J. (2021) and Answer the following Questions:
1. Identify and describe the types of abilities that historically have been most relevant to Marine effectiveness. Which additional abilities appear to be important for Marines involved in cyber-security? (03 Marks) (Min words 150-200)
2. Why might it be difficult to find new recruits that possess the appropriate mix of abilities? What could the Marine Corps do to increase the size of the pool of applicants with these abilities? (03 Marks) (Min words 200-300)
3. How might the Marine Corps be able to use their existing workforce to deal with their need for cyber-personnel? Describe the advantages and disadvantages of such an initiative. (03 Marks) (Min words 200)
Discussion questions: – Please read Chapters 12,13 & 14, carefully and then give your answers on the basis of your understanding.
4. Think of a team youve worked in that performed poorly. Were any of the causes of the poor performance related to the forces that tend to create process loss? If so, which force was most problematic? What steps, if any, did your team take to deal with the problem? (02 Marks ) (Min words 200-300)
5. Who is the most influential leader you have come in contact with personally? What forms of power did they have, and which types of influence did they use to accomplish objectives? (02 Marks ) (Min words 200-300)
6. Before reading this chapter, which statement did you feel was more accurate: Leaders are born or Leaders are made? How do you feel now, and why do you feel that way? (02 Marks ) (Min words 200-300)
Important Notes: –
1. Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
2. References required in the assignment. Use APA style for writing references.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25