1. In 2008, the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA) obtained a temporary restraining order bar ring three Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) students from publicly displaying what they claimed to be a way to get "free subway rides for life." Specifically, the 10-day injunction prohibited the students from reveal ing vulnerabilities of the MBTA's fare card. The students were scheduled to present their findings in Las Vegas at the DEFCON computer hacking conference. Were the students' actions legal? Were their actions ethical? Discuss your answer from the students' perspective and then from the perspective of the MBTA.
2. Frank Abagnale, the criminal played by Leonardo Dicaprio in the motion picture Catch Me If You Can,ended up in prison. After he left prison, however, he worked as a consultant to many companies on matter of fraud.
a. Why do these companies hire the perpetrators (if caught) as consultants? Is this a good idea?
b. You are the CEO of a company. Discuss the ethical implications of hiring Frank Abagnale as a consultant.
3. Access various search engines to find information relating to the use of drones (unmanned aerial vehicles) for electronic surveillance purposes to the United States
a. Take the position favoring the use of drones for electronic surveillance
b. Take the position against the use of drones for electronic surveillance
Book to be used :
● Management Information Systems, Rainer, Prince, Watson, 3rd Edition
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25