1. Describe the arrangement of the phospholipid molecules in the Cell Membrane as explained by the Fluid Mosaic (Singer) model. Use and define the terms hydrophyllic and hydrophobic in your discussion. Also describe the arrangement and explain the function of the protein molecules in the cell membrane. 10 points
2. What is the function of the Cell Membrane? Define the term selectively permeable and explain its importance to the cell. 4 points
3. Describe the 9 + 2 structure of cilia and flagella. Describe the 9 + 0 structure of centrioles and basal bodies. 4 points
4. Describe the parts of the mitochondrion. Discuss the function of the mitochondrion by going over the main points of cellular respiration and the electron transport chain, metabolic processes that happen within it. 10 points
5. Explain the endosymbiotic theory. Name two organelles that it applies to.
6. What is the endoplasmic reticulum? Name the two types of endoplasmic reticulum and give the functions of each. 6 points
7. Describe the structure of ribosomes. What is the function of ribosomes? 4 points
8. Describe the structure of the Golgi apparatus. Explain the function of the Golgi apparatus. What are lysosomes? What is their function? 8 points
9. Review the makeup and operation of the endomembrane system. Identify the organelles that are included in it and trace the flow of materials through it. 10 points
10. List and describe the parts of the nucleus. What is the function of the nucleus? 10 points
11. Describe the structure of the chloroplast. Include the membranous structures outside and inside and the liquid interior. What is the function of the chloroplast? 10 points
12. Compare animal and plant cells. 10 points
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25