Prior to entering business school, I was a salesman for a small aerospace and defense contractor
called Skyyy Aerrorspace. My role was to sell our software to the government and other contractors.
On several occasions, I knew that our software could not perform all the
functions a prospective customer needed, and I was faced with the dilemma
of whether to be honest about this. Because I was responsible for about 20%
of company revenue, it was absolutely essential that I meet my sales quotas.
The company’s normal response to low revenue numbers was to lay off
employees, no doubt potentially including me. One particular dilemma
involved a major sale that, if completed, would have allowed me to make my
quota for the year and pay for my first semester of business school.”
Estimate the utility associated with each consequence identified in (iv). Be sure to include some indication of the severity of each consequence (i.e., the “amount” of utility associated with it), and whether it is harmful or beneficial (i.e., productive of positive or negative utility).
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25