INTL1100: FUNDAMENTALS OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE
1. Undertaking FDI, by definition, means not investing in the MNE’s home country. What are the ethical dilemmas here? What are your recommendations as (1) MNE executives, (2) labor union leaders of your domestic (home-country) labor forces, (3) host-country officials, and
(4) home-country officials?
2.If a firm is successful domestically, is it likely to be successful internationally? Why, or why not?
3. As a manager, you discover that your multinational’s products are counterfeited by small family firms that employ child labor in rural Bangladesh. You are aware of the corporate plan to phase out these products soon. You also realize that once you report to the authorities, these firms will be shut down, employees will be out of work, and families and children will be starving. How do you proceed? 4.What are some of the darker sides (in other words, costs) associated with globalization? How can business leaders make sure that the benefits of their various actions (such as outsourcing) outweigh their drawbacks (such as job losses in developed economies?
5. The Doha Round collapsed because many countries believed that no deal was better than a bad deal. Do you agree or disagree with this approach? Why?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25