only one answer correct per question
When do they propose that the polybasic cleavage site was added to the SARS-CoV-2 S protein sequence?
after transmission to humans
in the lab
What do the data suggest for the origin of MERS-CoV?
There was a single jump from camels to humans.
There were multiple independent jumps from camels to humans.
There were multiple independent jumps from bats to humans.
There was a single jump from pangolins to humans.
How do they propose to determine when SARS-CoV-2 jumped to humans?
autopsies of people who died from respiratory illnesses in China
retrospective serological studies
asking the scientists in the Wuhan Lab that created the virus
They say that this cannot be done.
According to the authors, what fact opens the door for the hypothesis that SARS-CoV-2 evolved in a lab during the study of the precursor virus?
It is known that the Wuhan Virology Institute was attempting to make a humanized bat virus.
The bat virus had been passaged in lab for many years.
The pangolin virus had been passaged in lab for many years.
The MERS-CoV virus was being studied in the lab for many years.
how does the acquisition of the three O-linked glycosylation sites argue against evolution by laboratory passage?
Selection for the O-linked glycosylation sites would rely on an immune system.
Selection for the O-linked glycosylation sites would rely on use of antiviral drugs.
Acqusition of the O-linked glycosylation sites would disable the ability of the virus to infect cells.
Acqusition of the O-linked glycosylation sites would disable the ability of the virus to replicate.
Title: The proximal origin of SARS-CoV-2
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25