Bob’s Unlimited Supplies Inc. (BUS) is a distributor of products with its only distribution facility operating out of Chicago. Recently, BUS has experienced cashflow problems, which caught the attention of the CFO.
BUS is constantly innovating, they regularly introduce new products and drop any products that are not selling or do not meet the mandatory minimum of a 30% margin on the cost. The CFO has identified there is a cash collection problem but is uncertain why it is happening. The CFO called you into the office (knowing you are data analytics specialist) and asked you to look over some weekly data to see what you can find. In addition, you are asked to consider if there would be a potential to reduce the shipping costs to customers by moving the distribution facility assuming the all shipping costs are based on a consistent cost per mile.
Next week BUS will provide you the data structures of information you will use in your analysis for the latest monthly sales, collections, vendor details and product costing details.
What is the question(s) that BUS is trying to determine?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25