Objective: Explore and reflect on the function and value of surveys as a data tool.
Get started early—you will be gathering data for your assignment!
Utilize paper, email, or an on-line survey platform (e.g., SurveyMonkey, Zoomerang) to survey people on this research question:
What are the top three contributors to good time management?
You may ask only five questions.
You must send the survey to a minimum of ten people.
You may survey friends, classmates, family, and strangers.
You must send the survey to your instructor. (Use the course messaging tool.)
Be especially careful that you do not violate ethical concerns or privacy.
When you have collected the surveys, complete the following assignment:
Which type(s) of survey questions did you use and why? How effective were they? Explain.
How many surveys did you send out? How many completed surveys did you get back? How could you improve your return rate? What could you do to improve your survey and your results?
List your survey questions.
Did your survey questions provide you with the information you were expecting? Explain.
What conclusions can you draw from the survey responses?
What other kinds of data tools could you use to answer this research question?
How valuable do you think surveys are as a tool for gathering data? Explain.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25