Using the lesson plan below describe and justify how your lesson plan would improve teaching and learning.
CONCEPT: Understanding the parts of a flower.
OBJECTIVE: To be able to identify and draw the various parts of a flower and to be able to explain their purpose.
MATERIALS: Paper, pencils, colored pencils, crayons, markers, book: What’s Inside a Flower, poster with labeled flower parts, picture of a flower.
Have the materials ready.
Go to the library to get the book What’s Inside a Flower.
Print a picture of a flower.
Find a poster of a flower that has the parts labeled.
Begin by showing the children a picture of a flower. Ask them if they know any of the names of the parts of the flower.
Introduce the book, What’s Inside a Flower by Rachel Ignotofsky, to the children. Read the book aloud, discussing each plant part and its functions and answering any questions children may have.
Display the poster that shows a flower with the labeled parts. Call on children to name each part and identify its function.
Have the children draw a picture of a flower.
Divide the children into groups of two and explain that they will be working together to label their drawings with the correct parts of the flower.
Once they have completed the group assignment, they will identify each flower part for the teacher and explain what it does.
The teacher will assist any students who are struggling throughout the activity.
Were the children able to identify the parts of a flower?
Were the children able to explain what each part of the flower does?
Encourage the children to make a 3D flower and label each part of the flower.
Play the game What am I? Divide the children into two groups. The teacher reads the definition of a flower part, and the children guess the answer. The group with the most correct answers wins.
Encourage the children to work together to make a song to help them remember the parts of a flower.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25