Performing Punnett Square analysis. All 3
1) Monohybrid (Dominant/Recessive): Cross two plant species and give genotype/phenotype ratios. T = Tall (dominant), t = short (recessive). The two plants are Tt x Tt
2) Monohybrid (Incomplete dominance): Cross this trait and give phenotype/genotype ratios. Height H. HH = Tall, Hh = medium, hh = short. Cross Hh x Hh
3) Dihybrid Cross (Dominant/Recessive): Cross two heterozygous Tall Black Crows. T = Tall, t = short, B = Black, b = white. Cross TtBb x TtBb. Provide genotype and phenotype ratios.
Things to remember:
Punnett square – Matrix used to predict genetic makeup of offspring of individuals of particular genotypes – Rows represent possible gametes of one parent – Columns represent possible gametes of the other parent – Boxes represent possible combinations of gametes
Monohybrid cross – Cross in which both parents are heterozygous for one trait of interest
– Genotypic ratio of offspring: 1 FF : 2 Ff : 1 ff
– Phenotypic ratio of offspring: 3 with freckles (FF and Ff) : 1 without (ff)
– Cross in which both parents are heterozygous for two traits of interest
– Phenotypic ratio of offspring: 9 : 3 : 3 : 1
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25