You conduct genomic analysis on two patients, patient A and patient B, who have both developed a resistance to crizotinib, to identify new mutations that could play a role in this resistance. You find that patient A has developed an EGFR c.2573T>G (L858R) mutation, an activating mutation in another receptor tyrosine kinase that activates many of the same signaling pathways as ALK. Patient B has developed a secondary mutation in the kinase domain of ALK, ALK c.3586C>A (L1196M).
Crizotinib is more likely to still be inhibiting ALK in patient ____________. Ceritinib, a second generation ALK inhibitor that binds more tightly to the kinase domain would be more likely to overcome this resistance in patient ____________.
a) A; A
b) A; B
c) B; A
d) B; B
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25