Using an online job search such as linked.com, charityvillage.com or indeed.com, find a current recruitment ad for a Board Director role (Board of Director or Board Member are other terms that might be used. Make sure the position is for the board of directors and not a management job with “director” in the job title. The board position could be volunteer or paid. 1. Read the ad carefully to compare the eligibility, competencies, and roles and responsibilities with what you studied in Module Five on corporate governance. a. Describe two ways in which the ad aligns with module five content and explain why you think it is a good example of the course content. b. Identify one thing that is missing from the ad that would be important to include to distinguish the role of the board from the role of management. 2. Explain, why this organization needs a board of directors. (Note: This should be the main part of your answer so provide a complete explanation to show you understand governance.) 3. Provide a link to the ad
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25