Requirements: 3 days
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: 18/2/2023@ 23:59
For Instructors Use only
Instructions PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented; marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
Late submission will NOT be accepted.
Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Assignment Question(s): (Marks15)
Q1. Suppose you are an auditor who has been tasked with looking into the internal controls at a company. How can you evaluate the company’s internal controls to see if they are sufficient? (5Marks)
Q2. Why do companies use the allowance method to account for bad debts? Describe the diverse methods used to estimate bad debts in an accounting system. Provide examples for each method. (5Marks)
Q3. Consider that you own a business that purchases equipment for 50,000SR. How would you calculate this asset’s depreciation? Use the different methods to depreciate the equipment.
Note: To calculate depreciation, you must provide the salvage value, useful life, and annual units produced. (5Marks)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25