based on the text, answer the following questions
Kirby Bauer tests (also known as the disc diffusion tests) are used as a tool for antibiotic susceptibility testing. This technique is useful for physicians to assist in selecting treatment options for certain microbial infections, for example. Acquiring more information on a diverse range of microorganisms is of great public health importance.
The disc diffusion method involved the application of antimicrobial agent-infused discs onto a lawn culture of pathogenic bacteria and using a metric ruler to measure the Zone Of Inhibition. This is defined as the circular area around the antibiotic disc in which the bacteria colonies do not grow, informing the susceptibility of the bacteria and the effectiveness of the different treatments. The results are reported as the antibacterial activity of the compound using the following parameters:
ZOI < 6 mm = not antibacterial 6 < ZOI < 16 mm = slightly antibacterial ZOI >16 mm = highly antibacterial
1. Question: What research question can you answer with the materials and information provided?
2. Approach: What approach will you use to answer the question? (based on the materials provided). This is NOT a methods section and it should NOT be numbered or written as instructions. It should be a description of the general experimental design, what treatments you will use, what your controls are, etc.).
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25