Assume that you lent $50,000 to a friend and this friend now wants to pay it back; the money was lent casually with no witnesses and no paperwork was done; no interest accumulates on this loan, or at least, you did not discuss any interest provisions.
She offers you one of two alternatives:
(1) Receive the money now, but in Bitcoin.
(2) Wait until she has dollars to pay you back. Although no definite time was provided as to when this would happen, your friend is trustworthy and you know that she will, for sure, pay you back the $50,000; you are uncertain about the timing of the repayment.
What would you do? Provide your justification taking your relationships and other human factors into consideration.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25