Daniel, a 15 year old male, presents to his family doctor with a fever above
101.3°F, red and sore throat, headache, malaise, loss of appetite, abnormal
taste, swollen lymph nodes in the neck, and difficulty swallowing. Daniel is
particularly distressed by his sore throat.
4. Given the above result, Daniel’s doctor prescribes him antibiotics to
be taken for 10 days. Daniel doesn’t like to swallow pills and decides to
see if he will improve on his own without the antibiotics. Approximately
20 days after his initial symptoms Daniel notices new symptoms that
included painful, swollen joints, shortness of breath, chest pain, and a
skin rash that developed ring-shaped eruptions on the upper parts of
his legs/arms and on his trunk. His doctor confirms that he has carditis
(inflammation of the heart). Daniel’s disease has progressed to a more
serious condition, what is this new condition?
5. What causes this condition to occur?
6. Could Daniel have prevented this new condition from forming? How?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25