Choose ONE of the following questions to answer. Submit a 1-2 page paper to answer the question. These questions are based on Ch.10, and you should review the Ch.10 text and PowerPoint.
1. You have hired a new Sales Associate, Miguel, and he has been with the company now for one week. In Miguel's initial calls with customers and interactions with other employees, you have noticed that he has a harsh tone and does not seem friendly. You have even received customer and employee complaints. What action would you take with Miguel? Miguel asks about his "career" and future with the company. Define "career" and how you would manage Miguel's career development. Explain your thoughts and rationale.
2. Lydia has worked for you for over three years. She is normally a good employee, but lately you have noticed that she is leaving work around 4:30pm, even though she is supposed to stay until 5pm. You have also noticed that she is stretching out her time on projects and her work, taking longer than she normally does. What action would you take with Lydia? Lydia asks about her "career" and future with the company. Define "career" and how you would manage Lydia's career development. Explain your thoughts and rationale.
3. You are the Manager for a local 24 hour pharmacy store. You hired Maria about two months ago as the Night Shift Lead. Overall her performance has been good. She has a good manner with customers, and employees respect her. During the last few weeks, Maria has called in sick a few times, and completely missed her overnight shift. This has caused a lot of last minute shuffling as you have had to find a back-up for her. What action would you take with Maria? Maria asks about her "career" and future with the company. Define "career" and how you would manage Maria's career development. Explain your thoughts and rationale.
Remember choose only ONE of the questions to address in your 1-2 page paper, and to provide an explanation and your rationale for what actions you take. Reference the Ch.10 and Ch.12 textbook and PowerPoint.
Check your grammar and spelling before submitting, as this is important in the business world. Include references where used and remember that the majority of your paper should be in your own original thoughts and wording. You will be graded on providing in-depth critical thinking and support for your responses, clearing addressing the assignment objectives and topics in the questions asked, and using correct grammar and spelling so that your paper flows well and can be easily read and understood. See grading rubric below.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25