Based on your answer to the Unit 4 DB, complete Part 2 of this assignment: As the facility manager, you have taken a few steps to streamline the process to provide patients with their health care information. Even with these changes, the medical records department remains a large cost expenditure for the health care facility because of breakdowns in the chart retrieval machinery, personnel costs, supplies, and maintenance of equipment that is associated with creating hard copies of the original charts. In 2–3 pages, address the following:
How could this department be incorporated into the Health Level Seven (HL7) electronic system in terms of application, collection, warehousing, and evaluation regarding the storing and retrieval of patient charts?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25