Please see course project instructions below:
Library Assignment: LIRN Library Assignment/Keystone Assignment (All SLOs, CO1)
1. Click on https://proxy.lirn.net/
2. In the search box, type: Florida National University
3. Enter User ID: 24439
4. Enter Password: onlinelibrary39
5. Log in
6. Scroll down to the business section and click on: Accounting, Tax & Banking Collection
7. In the search box, type in: Business Research. Make sure to click on the Full Text, and Peer reviewed boxes.
8. Pick one of the articles provided where the authors present research regarding either a balance sheet account (i.e., cash, receivables), or an income statement account (i.e., revenue, expenses), or both.
Answer the following questions: -What is the problem addressed in the article? -What are the strategies followed by the researchers to solve this problem? -Explain why you agree or disagree with the strategies followed by the researchers to solve the problem.
Course Project must have at least 500 words and be written in APA style. Assignment must have at least 3 external references with corresponding in-text citations.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25