To create a realistic plan for family engagement in your school that takes into account potential barriers and to evaluate your plan.
Your student teaching experiences convinced you of the benefits for everyone when schools and families make a commitment to each other to work together. You have several ideas for supporting family engagement in your classroom. You are aware, however, of particular attitudes between parents and teachers that may create barriers to working together (e.g., lack of childcare, families feeling intimidated by authority figures). You decide to write down three-parent attitudes about participation in school events that may become an obstacle. Next, you consider three emotional responses from parents and teachers that may also cause barriers (e.g., painful memories of school experiences, disillusioning experiences with professionals). Last, you write about three external factors (e.g., busy schedules, outdated ideas) that can undermine parent relationships. Then, you give each potential barrier careful thought as to how you will try to prevent it.
1. To promote parent engagement in your school, bearing in mind that you may encounter several obstacles, create a plan that describes three-parent attitudes that may become barriers to family engagement. Next, describe three emotional responses from parents and teachers that might impede family engagement. Finally, describe three external factors that might undermine parent relationships. Then, write a few sentences to explain how you would overcome each potential barrier.
2. Be sure to read the SELF-EVALUATION section below to guide your thinking. Write your self-evaluation after you have completed your plan.
1. For each item in your plan:
a. Explain how this item addresses the issues in the scenario.
2. Describe and justify how your plan would improve teaching and learning in the scenario.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25