For your response posts, address the following:
Remember, this assignment is graded on the quality of your initial post and at least two response posts to your classmates. If you refer to any module resources, be sure to include an attribution (or citation) to the resource.
Hello! My name is Lauren. I am a Human Resource Management major and this is my first class at SNHU. I am twenty-four years old and currently reside in Raleigh, North Carolina with my golden retriever, Ellie. I work as a recruiter and am looking to take my learnings from SNHU and apply them to my professional work in hopes to advance my career.
Every day, I have to look at a multitude of applications in close detail to identify candidates that would be a good match for a specific hiring need. At a glance, it is wonderful to open up my computer to see that many people have interest in a position that we are hiring for, however, not all of those candidates can be hired for the one need that we have. It takes an detail-oriented eye to look for specific cues on an application and/or resume, that tell me why one person might be a more qualified candidate over another.
I begin to narrow down prospective candidates by using process of elimination. I utilize predetermined company guidelines to disqualify some of the applicants (i.e. the number of short-term employers they have had over a specific length of time, work experience in a similar field to the hiring need, if they indicated that they have reliable means of transportation, etc.). By sorting through applicants according to information they have provided on their application and/or resume, I am left with a consolidated list of qualified candidates that can be called to schedule an interview, and have completed my task of reviewing all applicants.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25