Prompt You are a new employee at an IT help desk. The organization that you work for has computers that are due for an operating system (OS) upgrade. Your supervisor has provided you with components of the implementation plan to carry out in order to facilitate a smooth upgrade process in each department.
For Milestone Three, you will prepare and submit a three-slide presentation explaining information assurance needs including risks associated with nonadherence to information assurance processes, and countermeasures to mitigate risks. You will also prepare two one-page tutorials. The first tutorial is for setting the company website as the homepage and the second for enabling and disabling cookies.
Thus, Submit a presentation explaining information assurance needs, including risks associated with non-adherence to processes and describing countermeasures to mitigate risks, and two tutorials for setting the company website as the homepage and for enabling and disabling cookies.
i.e, Create two tutorials for Help Desk interns, describing how to set up web technologies for the new operating system for use with a specific web browser. Prepare one tutorial for setting the company website as the employees' homepage. The second tutorial should describe how to enable and disable cookies.
Guidelines for Submission: The slide presentation should consist of three slides using Microsoft PowerPoint. Written components of project must follow these formatting guidelines when applicable: double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. The tutorials should be one page in length.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25