Teachers must understand the socio-emotional, cultural, and linguistic needs of ELLs to appropriately plan, teach, and assess their students. Theories and research related to the nature and acquisition of language should undergird how linguistic needs of ELLs are addressed. The potential social and emotional barriers and complexities of culture that affect ELLs should be considered if a teacher plans to support the whole learner and facilitate learning effectively for their ELL students.
Imagine the next goal of your ELL task force is to design a training manual to be used by your school district to prepare new classroom teachers in supporting the needs of ELLs.
Create a 4-5 page (1,000-1,250 word) training manual that includes the following topics:
For each topic, include the following information:
Support your training manual with 3-5 scholarly resources.
Submit your scholarly resources and your training manual or a link to it in a single document.
While APA Style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25