|Causation, Correlation, and Lurking Variables Peer Feedback [WLOs: 3, 4, 6] [CLO: 5]|
Watch this video featuring Dr. Kevin Kuznia, Academic Department Chair.
Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum, read Chapters 3 and 4 of your textbook. Design a study that has a false correlation caused by lurking variable. Watch this week’s video for an example study, and to learn more information about this concept.
Guided Response: Your initial response should be a minimum of 300 words in length. Respond to at least two of your classmates by commenting on their posts. In your response, identify the lurking variable in your classmate’s study, and explain how the lurking variable may cause a false correlation.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25