DISCUSSION ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS
The discussion assignments in this course are meant to be collaborative learning experiences that
foster a spirit of community and collegiality, but you must also view these as academic
assignments with formal requirements. The discussions in this course will expand your Christian
worldview as it relates to the American Founding.
For these discussions, please adhere to these guidelines:
All threads must demonstrate comprehension of the course material and refer
specifically—through paraphrase, summary, or quotation—to content from the readings
and presentations. Your use of the course material must not be mechanical; rather, you
must use them strategically, and you must comment on the material that you have cited.
In your initial post, you must cite the number and type of sources indicated in the
discussion prompt (at a minimum) and make sure that your footnote citations and
bibliographic information are accurate and complete, in accordance with the Turabian
style (citations in replies are encouraged, but not required).
You are expected to read your classmates’ posts, select the set number to respond to, and
it must be done in a specific and positive way that furthers the conversation. It needs to
be more than a mere agreement or disagreement. Remember that these topics are for
discussion precisely because there may be no clear-cut “correct” answers and opinions
Your initial thread must be approximately 700-800 words, and the replies must be at least
200-250 words. Please Note: Salutations, valedictions, citations and footnotes do not
count toward your word count requirements.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25