Here are the details of the entire assignment. Please only submit the name of your partner and your written component here.
Movement/Exercise Analysis Assignment: LOWER EXTREMITY PARTNER ASSIGNMENT
INTRODUCTION: The analysis of movement is critical in developing programs and making exercise selections for clients and athletes. The ability to look at an athlete/client and evaluate what is seen and make decisions to progress or modify is critical. Students will conduct a skills analysis and then perform a demonstration with teaching/coaching and cues for one of the below selected lower extremity exercises.
DIRECTIONS: This is a partner assignment. Please identify one classmate who agrees to work on this with you. You DO NOT need to both select the same exercise. If you have selected the same exercise/movement, please note: Each partner will submit their own unique demonstration video. Each student will also prepare their own unique “coaching tips and cues.”
For this Lower Extremity Assignment, you must include:
You are the “TEACHER!”
You MUST choose from one of the below exercises:
STEP ONE: COLLABORATION WITH A PARTNER
To analyze any movement/performance effectively you need to plan what to observe and how to observe it. Many students observe professional level videos from YouTube etc. Please make sure you share who the professional and/or cite your video reference for a source. Discuss your analysis with a partner and collaborate and provide each other with helpful feedback on each other’s project. (10 points) Please add the name of the partner who you worked with on your written submission.
STEP TWO: WRITTEN (Typed) ANALYSIS
Analyze the exercise based on phases and then create a “script” of to coach this movement/exercise. This is to be typed and prepared and submitted. (20 Points)
STEP THREE: VIDEO SUBMISSION Submit an audio/visual presentation -remember your choice-audio with ppt. or video upload. Minimum time is 5’ for the presentation and please do not exceed 8’. (20 points)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25