Ch. 8 Discussion Questions
1. How would you describe Web 2.0 to someone who has not taken a course in information systems?
2. If you were the CEO of a company, would you pay attention to blogs about your company? Why or why not? If yes, would you consider some blogs to be more important or more reliable than are others? If so, which ones? How would you find blogs relating to your company?
3. Do you have a page on a social networking Web site? If yes, why? If no, what is keeping you from creating ones? Is there any content that you definitely would notpost on such a page?
4. How can an organization best employ social computing technologies and applications to benefit its business processes?
5. What factors might cause an individual, an employee, or a company to be cautious in the use of social networks?
6. Why are advertisers so interested in social networks?
7. What sorts of restrictions or guidelines should firms place on use of social networks by employees? Are social computing sites a threat to security? Can they tarnish a firm’s reputation? If so, how?
8. Why are marketers so interested in social networks?
9. Why are human resource managers so interested in social networks?
Book to be used :
● Management Information Systems, Rainer, Prince, Watson, 3rd Edition
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25