Please be creative and provide any reports, graphs, dashboards, mathematical analysis as you see necessary to provide as many interesting insights as you can discover.
Here’s a list of things you may consider when composing your paper:
1. Covert the ‘Date of Transaction’ column in the Transaction table to the standard datetime format.
2. Merge two tables into one spreadsheet. (hint: v-lookup function in excel)
3. Check the distributions of each column. Clean the dataset if there is a wrong record or outlier.
4. What is the revenue trend over the months of the music store?
5. Is the music store getting enough visitors?
6. How many of the visitors are buying?
7. Are men and women different in terms of total revenue, total visits, total transactions, or the number of albums purchased?
8. Are men and women different in terms of average revenue, visits, or transactions per customer?
9. Are men and women different in terms of revenue and transactions each month?
10. The ultimate goal of the music store is to increase sales. Do you have any marketing strategy for the music store?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25