Pretend you need to analyze solutions that contain variable kinds and amounts of amino acids ( not whole proteins or peptides ). To do this analysis , you need a practical method that can separate and quantitatively detect all twenty fundamental – amino acids . Briefly discuss one procedure , other than paper chromatography / ninhydrin , that could be used to solve this analytical problem . It's okay if your procedure requires more than one step ( ie a separation technique followed by an analytical step ).
Include in your answer :
a ) a description of the molecular basis for the separation chemistry
b ) a description of the technique that will be used for detection of the analytes and how /why detection would be quantitative
c ) the strategy that will be used to characterize which of the twenty amino acids were in a given mixture
d ) the limitations of the procedure especially regarding whether it would really work for all 20 amino acids and whether it would truly be quantitative . ( for example , if you think it might not separate every amino acid, explain specifically which ones might be left unseparated and why).
e ) the peer- reviewed reference for your chosen technique (bear in mind that an "open source" reference such as Wikipedia does not count as a peer-reviewed reference)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25