Read- So many of the worlds (and our own) health problems can be addressed using a wellness and health promotion approach, a proactive model rather than a reactive model. Do you remember those early nurse leaders we discussed at the beginning? What about their contributions and the impact on our quality of life here in the United States? Why can't we examine the work they did so long ago, the circumstances in which they did it, and carry that forward into our own communities and the world at large?
what was discussed- The historical development of the role dates back to 1965 when nurse Loretta Ford and physician Henry Silver, from the University of Colorado, suggested that a nurse practitioner (NP) could best alleviate the primary care shortage (especially in the area of pediatrics) and developed a pediatric nurse practitioner plan of study. Their efforts were met with much resistance from both the nursing and medical communities. Nurses thought such a role was "playing doctor," whereas physicians thought such a role was "practicing medicine without a license." However, the early work by Ford and Silva paved the way for advanced practice nursing
-Instructions- Provides relevant evidence of scholarly inquiry stating how one may apply content. Uses valid, relevant, and reliable outside sources to contribute to the threaded discussion. Respond to with substantive adds importance, depth, and meaningfulness. APA references must be within 5 years. Grammar, syntax, spelling, and punctuation are accurate.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25