Being a good listener is important no matter what path in life you take. One of the best ways to "study" music is by repeated listening. You probably have a favorite book, movie, or song you like to listen to over and over again. When you repeat that activity you are able to pick up on something you might have missed the first time. It is through repeated encounters that we gain familiarity and appreciation.
How to listen
1st time: Actively listen to the piece. Be Still and Be Quiet, No distractions!
2nd time: Listen and follow along with the provided listening guide from the module.
Next: Think about questions in your journal entry from what you have just heard
3rd time: Listen and fill out the entry form below while listening and reflecting.
Rules and Requirements for Journal
A. You will need to fill out 2 separate journal entries from the list below. (Blank Journal Entry Form)
B. Journal Entry: In each Journal entry fill out the following information
C. Answer at least 3 of the reflection prompts. Back up each reflection prompt using musical terms and examples. Points will be taken off if you just answer the question in a bullet point without explaining or giving music examples of what led you to your answer. Each prompt should be at least 2-3 sentences.
2. Click Terms to use Download Terms touse for more examples of using terms when reflecting on the music. Also see Modules 1-3 for more terms to use when reflecting on the music.
3. You will have up to 2 attempts and can resubmit. See rubric for grading.
Example: Use for each Journal entry
Composition: String Quartet in D major, Op. 20, no. 4 (I: Allegro di molto)
Time Period: Classical
Genre: string quartet
Purpose of the piece or what is the piece about: (Is there a purpose, was it written for something or about something?):
The string quartet was written for entertainment. It is designed for a small more intimate feel between musicians and the audience.
Reflections examples: Use musical terms (See below) and back up your thoughts with details of the music.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25